Ernest

Ernest
This is Ernest. He's a Wild Hairy Haggis.

Friday, April 6, 2007

Ernest Goes to School

Today Ernest decided to follow me to school. I brought him to my locker, which I have to share with him. He found it quite homey, I think.

Ernest was immediately taken to by all my teachers and I think he’s quite keen on them, too. He especially enjoyed English class, though I think he also had a good time in art class.

Phys. Ed wasn’t his favourite, though. We went to the weight room and worked out, but all the machines were too big for him and he was almost crushed by a barbell! After class, we all took a trip to the water fountain, and Ernest didn't particularly like the taste of the water, but he drank it anyway.

The only problem with his coming to school is that he got some homework. Yep, he was assigned a project, so we had to go research in the library.

Ernest really loved school, but, at the end of the day, I think he just wanted to go home…

No comments: