Ernest

Ernest
This is Ernest. He's a Wild Hairy Haggis.

Monday, April 9, 2007

Ernest's Many Talents

In the short time that he’s lived here, Ernest has acquired a fair few skills. I’ve taught him to play the trumpet and the piano. He’s almost as good as I am! In exchange, he’s taught me how to play the Bodhran, a Celtic drum.


I’ve also taken him to my riding lessons a few times. I think he was a bit intimidated at first, but he soon warmed up to the horses and was cantering and jumping around like crazy!

The pony he’s on is called Kiwi. She’s a dappled strawberry roan and she lives at Wynbrook Farms.

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

Hello,

I like your blog dedicated to the wild hairy haggis. Thistle products created the 'hairy haggis' and we like to mention your blog on our website www.thistleproducts.co.uk

regards
Jan
Thistle Products

Jimmy said...

www.thistleproducts.co.uk

Unknown said...

I wish I knew where to get the old haggis!